Applicants’ dental health condition:
- Teeth in good condition (no tooth decay).
- Masticatory force equal to or higher than 40%.
Applicants’ surgical or medical condition:
- Produce all medical documents relative to previous surgical operations or diseases
- = Certificate of consolidation establishing the applicant does not suffer from any after-effects from previous operations or diseases
- Produce your health record (if applicable)
- Eyesight : bring eyesight correction tools, as applicable (glasses).
EXAMPLES OF CAUSES OF MEDICAL OR PHYSICAL INAPTITUDE:
A permanent physical ailment, an active chronic disease either active and/or being treated.
- Psychiatric condition under treatment.
- Poor eyesight.
- Poor hearing.
Surgical record: Any operation with major after-effects on bodily functions.
- Damaged meniscus
- Whole finger missing
- Lax knee(s)
- Repeated kneecap dislocation
- Herniaoperated on butwithafter-effects…